How to use proscreen.poff.ee?
- We will send you an invitation to join our professional film-watching platform proscreen.poff.com.
- Accept the invitation and create a user for yourself.
- Log in at proscreen.poff.ee and enjoy the films!
- The whole programme is not available on the site. You can only watch films that are assigned to your accreditation.
- Films are available for watching after the first screening in the cinema. Please check our whole programme from our website!
- The films are available only a restricted time and you will see the info once the date is approaching.
- Subtitles can be chosen in the playback window, but note that not all of the films have that option.
- If you have any questions or problems with watching the films, contact us at email@example.com!
If you need help with the Shorts programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the requirements for Windows computers?
Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
We recommend using EDGE or Internet Explorer 11. Please use the latest version of your browser as earlier versions may not be supported.
Internet Explorer on Windows 7 is no longer supported.
What are the requirements for Mac computers?
Mac OSX 10.12 or later.
We recommend using SAFARI. Please use the latest version of your browser as earlier versions may not be supported.
You will need a broadband or fibre internet connection - dial up will not work.
Can I watch content on my iPhone/iPad?
Yes, you can watch content using Safari and this requires iOS 11.2 or later. We recommend using the latest version of your browser as earlier versions may not be supported.
Can I watch content on my Android Device?
Yes, you can watch content using Chrome and this requires Android 6.0 or later. We recommend using the latest version of your browser as earlier versions may not be supported.
Can I Chromecast content?
You can Chromecast from a Chrome web browser on PC and Mac computers as well as Android devices.
I can’t stream any of the content, what’s going on?
Check your minimum system requirements above. We recommend that you update to the latest version of your Edge or Safari browser.
If your internet connection is poor or inconsistent you may experience problems during playback. Try lowering the playback bitrate.
What happens if I forget my password?
Simply click Forgot your password on the Sign In page, enter the email address you used when you created an account and a link to reset your password will be sent to you.